19.9.09

Miss Saigon // Dragon Play // Day of the Dead

Last night my mom and I drove down to Arvada to meet up with my mom's friend and her daughter to see the play Miss. Saigon. The play had some really cool effects like when the fall of Saigon was happening they actually had a real helicopter on stage and that was really cool, but it wasn't my favorite play because there was no talking at all, unlike Wicked where there was more action and the people actually talked normal to each other. Outside the Arvada theatre is this amazing huge dragon sculputure. My mom and I took pictures of each other before the play
For my outfit I'm wearing a BBDakota jacket, Dana Buchman sequin shirt, White House Black Market pants, and my Steve Madden wedges






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and please come back again