31.1.10

Shadows along the doors

Yesterday I went up to CU Boulder with my mom to check out what a college campus looks like. I would be glad to go there but they don't have fashion design/apparel for a major so I'm not going to go. Sad day, it would make traveling so much easier for the holidays. I'm not in college by the way I'm only a junior and have another year of hell. After the campus tour, my mom and I booked it out of Boulder and went shopping, where I picked up this Elle shirt. It is kind of hard to believe that this shirt is extra small and yet I'm still swimming in it. I can't imagine what a large would look like on me. O.o


Shirt: Elle, Jeans: bullhead, Shoes: Lord & Taylor, self made elk horn necklace, Astronaut bracelet, and self made beaded cross bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and please come back again