9.6.09

Farmers Market//People's Fair

A few days ago I went to the people's fair downtown from where I live. I went with my mom and her best friend from college to look around at the art, eat lots of food, and shop

Chicken in a cage? Some woman who was selling veggies had her pet chicken on the table and I had to take a picture of a cute little girl. Today I went to the farmers market with my friend to hang out after doing nothing around my house

A really cool jacket that I saw at the farmers market. It reminds me of a wedding cake for some odd reason. I love the big puffy sleeves

The best place to get amazing vintage, couture, and consignment clothes

I found the most amazing beautiful skirt today at Crave and when I saw it I knew instantly that I must have it in my closet! I'm wearing this skirt with my Carlos Santana heels

My YSL heels that I wore to the farmers market

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and please come back again