5.6.09

Summer Trip to California

Sitting in a beautiful courtyard of Charlie Chaplin's old summer beach home in Venice beach. I had to wear jeans under my Versace dress because it was freezing at the beach!


Disneyland outfit. I stayed at Disneyland with my parents from 9 in the morning to 10:30 at night. I was so tired by the time I got in the car to drive all the way to Pasadena. I'm wearing an American Apparel tank top, tan capri pants, converse sneakers, and the new circle scarf purchase
In front of the Grauman's Chinese theatre. My hand is on Johnny Depp's hand print

A picture in front of the Kodak theatre in Hollywood. I'm wearing DSW flats, random bag, and a vintage Versace dress

When we went to Hollywood I saw my first Louis Vuitton store and I went crazy over it

I went out to dinner with my parents and I saw this beautiful tile wall and had to take a picture in front of it in my beautiful Ann Taylor dress



When we were in Pasadena I got this beautiful Steve Madden bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and please come back again