10.6.09

Wednesday Afternoon

Today I woke up at 5:30 in the morning and had to rush to work to get there at 6:00 in the morning. I worked til 10 and then went home with cold feet and an exhausted body. The good thing is that afterwards I went shopping at the mall with one of my best friends Christine. We shopped around stores like Neiman Marcus, BCBG, Forever 21, and Wetseal. After an hour of shopping we went to see the movie "Up" at the theatre afterwards and the movie was 3.5 stars in my book of sensitive, heart-warming comedy. I highly suggest seeing the movie. For shopping today I wore my new vintage velt skirt, willi smith sweater, black cami and black flats

I also wore this beautiful glass necklace that my neighbor made it for me for christmas

Today at the mall I bought a floppy straw hat from Forever 21

My friend Christine checking out clothes at Wetseal


Today at Neiman Marcus I saw the beautiful Marc Jacobs satchel that was shot for one of the pages of Teen Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and please come back again